- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
Redbook - Scalable, Integrated Solutions for Elastic Caching Using IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale
IBM® WebSphere eXtreme Scale provides a powerful, elastic, high-performance solution for scalability issues through caching and grid technology. This IBM Redbooks® publication shows architects and IT personnel how to leverage the power of WebSphere eXtreme Scale technology to enhance data caching performance in their enterprise networks. Learn more about the challenges and benefits of integrating WebSphere eXtreme Scale with other middleware products.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation