- Integrate encryption with device management to overcome key-management issues: LANDESK
- Plex hacker demands Bitcoin ransom for return of data
- Telcos, government agencies least trusted to protect Australians' privacy
- Australia is world's fourth-largest holder of network-security patents, analysis finds
- How a burglar can make a copy of your door key, from a Facebook picture
Redbook - Scalable, Integrated Solutions for Elastic Caching Using IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale
IBM® WebSphere eXtreme Scale provides a powerful, elastic, high-performance solution for scalability issues through caching and grid technology. This IBM Redbooks® publication shows architects and IT personnel how to leverage the power of WebSphere eXtreme Scale technology to enhance data caching performance in their enterprise networks. Learn more about the challenges and benefits of integrating WebSphere eXtreme Scale with other middleware products.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- UXC Oxygen appoints Craig Stevenson as business manager
- Ransomware in Australia has seen a steady growth in the past six months: Bitdefender
- Canon opens the doors on new headquarters in Brisbane (+14 photos)
- Gartner explains how businesses can simplify the mid-market datacentre
- Cisco launches Internet of Everything Innovation Centre in WA