- Spotting fake invoice scams – what UK SMEs need to know
- Threat response hampered by information overload – but there is hope
- People and culture matter in security: LogRhythm survey findings
- Google asks devs to disable iOS 9 privacy feature 'to protect advertising'
- Google to freeze some Adobe Flash content on Sept. 1
Redbook - WebSphere Application Server V8.5 Concepts, Planning, and Design Guide
This IBM® Redbooks® publication provides information about the concepts, planning, and design of IBM WebSphere® Application Server V8.5 environments. The target audience of this book is IT architects and consultants who want more information about the planning and design of application-serving environments, from small to large, and complex implementations. Read more about the packaging and features in WebSphere Application Server V8.5 and highlights the most common implementation topologies.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager
- Apple rewards CEO Tim Cook with $58M for bang-up job on Wall Street
- Steve Ballmer might be dipping his toes back into tech
- Smartwatches, smartphones and TVs will vie for IFA spotlight
- Apple to help US military build flexible hybrid electronics
- HTC plans to put its Vive VR headsets on sale before year end