- Despite shocks, organisations still not making security a continuous process: Bussiere
- Analysis skills lacking as security data piles up, consultant warns
- Virtual servers still face real security threats
- Is Bring Your Own Identity a security risk or advantage?
- Insecure Connections: Enterprises hacked after neglecting third-party risks
Redbook - WebSphere Application Server V8.5 Concepts, Planning, and Design Guide
This IBM® Redbooks® publication provides information about the concepts, planning, and design of IBM WebSphere® Application Server V8.5 environments. The target audience of this book is IT architects and consultants who want more information about the planning and design of application-serving environments, from small to large, and complex implementations. Read more about the packaging and features in WebSphere Application Server V8.5 and highlights the most common implementation topologies.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Vodafone re-allocates 850MHz 4G spectrum a week after Telstra and Optus 700MHz launch
- Sitecore tackles Western Australia with Velrada partnership
- Email to make way for automation: KPMG
- Huawei targets European football clubs with FanPlay partnership
- More than 6000 Australians hit by Koler 'police' mobile ransomware
- Scott Brinker: Technology is now as much a part of marketing as creative
- Rip Curl rides wearable wave with smartwatch for surfers
- Defending Facebook, OkCupid says it also runs user-behavior tests
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships