- Cisco: notorious hackers using Linux cloak earn $30m a year
- Digital Guardian buys Code Green to gain data-loss prevention tech
- Cisco disrupts $60M ransomware biz
- John McAfee, security software pioneer, talks to CSO about his bid for the White House
- The Kuna smart porch light pulls double duty as a Wi-Fi security camera
Redbook - WebSphere Application Server V8.5 Concepts, Planning, and Design Guide
This IBM® Redbooks® publication provides information about the concepts, planning, and design of IBM WebSphere® Application Server V8.5 environments. The target audience of this book is IT architects and consultants who want more information about the planning and design of application-serving environments, from small to large, and complex implementations. Read more about the packaging and features in WebSphere Application Server V8.5 and highlights the most common implementation topologies.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- How Citrix is driving customer conversions with a new startup technology
- How Ticketek is using a DMP to not only target audiences, but pivot its business
- Embracing digital transformation in the finance sector
- Machines will learn just like a child, says IBM CEO
- Technology and digital companies dominate top 100 global brands list