- FTSE 100 firms swamped by Facebook and Twitter imposters, study finds
- China says new cybersurveillance proposal follows US security practices
- Volvo CIO: Data privacy is now a priority alongside car security and safety
- Drive-by attack relies on hacked GoDaddy accounts
- Message security in spotlight as 'Minister for Encryption' Turnbull reasserts importance of privacy
Redbook - WebSphere Application Server V8.5 Concepts, Planning, and Design Guide
This IBM® Redbooks® publication provides information about the concepts, planning, and design of IBM WebSphere® Application Server V8.5 environments. The target audience of this book is IT architects and consultants who want more information about the planning and design of application-serving environments, from small to large, and complex implementations. Read more about the packaging and features in WebSphere Application Server V8.5 and highlights the most common implementation topologies.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care
- Twitter CFO floats idea of newspaper-like 'daily edition'
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived