- Wider use of HTTPS could have prevented attack against GitHub
- Google beefs up security controls in Drive for Work
- Should you be afraid of text messages?
- RadioShack update: User data is safe for now, while Sprint co-branding is in the works
- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
Checking Cloud Service Providers
In this whitepaper, we look at how to help enterprises overcome the complex data and threat security risks that inhibit them from adopting cloud computing. We find out how enterprise companies need a validated set of trusted security tools that compliments your internal IT controls, helps you overcome fear about cloud security, and enhances your ability to fully embrace cloud computing. Learn more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- The humble shopping list gets the flick with Woolworths’ new smart watch app
- What the Internet of Things means to marketers
- Oracle bolsters Marketing Cloud to show CMOs the big picture
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief