- US court fines EU spyware maker $500k and nabs source code
- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- PoS malware also targeting ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks
- EU wants Google to apply 'right to be forgotten' delistings to global .com domain
Checking Cloud Service Providers
In this whitepaper, we look at how to help enterprises overcome the complex data and threat security risks that inhibit them from adopting cloud computing. We find out how enterprise companies need a validated set of trusted security tools that compliments your internal IT controls, helps you overcome fear about cloud security, and enhances your ability to fully embrace cloud computing. Learn more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Aus government begins review of cyber security strategy
- Communications coalition urges national focus on broadband adoption
- Melbourne IT eyes social media market with Tiger Pistol
- Building a non-distributed big data computing solution on Amazon Web Services
- Pressure mounts in Europe for strict net neutrality