- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
How to Reference Testing Procedures
Many organizations are looking to the cloud for increasing computational capacity or lowering costs of ownership. While the security issues facing a traditional corporate network are well understood, the challenges of using the cloud are more complex. In this whitepaper, we explore how responsibility is shared between the cloud provider and the customer, and what is the most secure practice for cloud computing. Download for more!
Please supply your email address to access the content.