- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
- eBay’s Magento pushes patch after credit card threat
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
How to Reference Testing Procedures
Many organizations are looking to the cloud for increasing computational capacity or lowering costs of ownership. While the security issues facing a traditional corporate network are well understood, the challenges of using the cloud are more complex. In this whitepaper, we explore how responsibility is shared between the cloud provider and the customer, and what is the most secure practice for cloud computing. Download for more!
Please supply your email address to access the content.