- Google beefs up security controls in Drive for Work
- Should you be afraid of text messages?
- RadioShack update: User data is safe for now, while Sprint co-branding is in the works
- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
- Palo Alto service to flag particularly evil security attacks
Protecting the Dynamic Datacentre
The purpose of IT security is to enable your business, not impede it, in an environment where the challenges and complexity you face for your IT security grow every day. Compliance requirements impose security standards for data and applications on servers, however organisations continue to struggle to balance the need to protect their business in significant ways. Find out how security changes when you move from traditional servers to the cloud-based solutions.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- My Net Fone acquires Telecom New Zealand International voice business for NZ$22.4m
- HP leverages Big Data to manage business apps
- 5 for 15: Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable