- The Regin malware threat: Real protections against a mysterious danger
- Bitdefender security appliance for home networks seeks to replace end-point antivirus
- Pew poll: Limited knowledge on privacy policies, more on net neutrality
- Monster snow: How Buffalo-area businesses kept things going in the storm
- UK faults tech firm for not alerting authorities before soldier's murder
Protecting the Dynamic Datacentre
The purpose of IT security is to enable your business, not impede it, in an environment where the challenges and complexity you face for your IT security grow every day. Compliance requirements impose security standards for data and applications on servers, however organisations continue to struggle to balance the need to protect their business in significant ways. Find out how security changes when you move from traditional servers to the cloud-based solutions.
Please supply your email address to access the content.