- Game on: two more crypto-ransomware threats for Linux web servers emerge
- And then there were two: Another dangerous Dell root certificate discovered
- Retailers targeted by sophisticated ModPOS malware
- What you need to know about Dell's root certificate security debacle
- Dell admits installing security hole on laptops, apologizes, offers fix
Cost Savings Through Virtual Patching
Software patches have long been an integral aspect of maintenance and development for any product or system. Regular patches allow a system to undergo dynamic growth, evolving to meet new needs, respond to new developments, or address emergent weaknesses. In this whitepaper, we address the cost savings and overall gains to security and stability that an enterprise can accrue through the implementation of virtual patching technology. Click to download!
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Aussies use connected home devices for consuming content but demand authenticity
- Report: Brand reputation costs $200K to repair
- How an ecommerce and digital marketing overhaul is helping EMU Australia lift footwear sales
- 6 CRM predictions for 2016
- Qantas announces nib health insurance partnership as part of new loyalty program rollout