- LightCyber rolls out new features for endpoint malware detection platform
- Mozilla puts old hardware to new use, runs Tor relays
- Who runs an antivirus scan these days? Apparently almost nobody
- New Chrome extension spots unencrypted tracking
- Australia a growing source of DDoS attacks as well as a target, Arbor warns
Information Security, Virtualisation, and the Journey to the Cloud
As organisations expand their virtualisation deployments to application and desktop virtualisation, they will find themselves on the road to cloud computing. In this ESG whitepaper, we look at the multi-phase processes IT organisations will undergo and offer guidance on how each phase provides an opportunity to not only increase optimisation and efficiency, but enhance security as well.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities
- Mondelez A/NZ head of marketing services takes up China role
- Why social listening platforms are failing