- BitTorrent patches flaw that could amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- Maybe it’s time to eliminate “something you know” as an authentication method
- Some routers vulnerable to remote hacking due to hard-coded admin credentials
- From TeaMp0ison hackivist to ISIS: US drone strikes British citizen
- Reports: Ex-TeaMp0isoN member killed in Syrian drone strike
Information Security, Virtualisation, and the Journey to the Cloud
As organisations expand their virtualisation deployments to application and desktop virtualisation, they will find themselves on the road to cloud computing. In this ESG whitepaper, we look at the multi-phase processes IT organisations will undergo and offer guidance on how each phase provides an opportunity to not only increase optimisation and efficiency, but enhance security as well.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- SimpliVity lays out market plans and new OmniStack 3.0
- BSA settles $72,000 unlicensed software case with Victorian IT business
- Over a third of A/NZ organisations targeted by APTs in 2015: FireEye
- Intel Security appoints Richard Steranka to lead worldwide channels
- Bulletproof gains financial momentum