- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
- iCloud flaw may have allowed nude celebrity photos to leak
- East Midlands Ambulance Service loses patient data again
- Reconnaissance code on industrial software site points to watering hole attack
Information Security, Virtualisation, and the Journey to the Cloud
As organisations expand their virtualisation deployments to application and desktop virtualisation, they will find themselves on the road to cloud computing. In this ESG whitepaper, we look at the multi-phase processes IT organisations will undergo and offer guidance on how each phase provides an opportunity to not only increase optimisation and efficiency, but enhance security as well.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Kaseya channel partners to benefit from NSW government move to Cloud
- Cystic fibrosis app takes out top prize at 2014 iAwards
- ISPs offer ways to combat online copyright infringement
- Sliced Tech joins CipherCloud to address changes to Privacy Act
- Datacore boosts software-defined storage push with new Sydney office