- DEA agent pleads guilty to accepting Silk Road funds
- VPN users, beware: You may not be as safe as you think you are
- Hacktivist group possibly compromised hundreds of websites
- Report: Every company is compromised, but most infections not yet at critical stage
- One third of enterprise iOS devices vulnerable to app, data hijacking attacks
Information Security, Virtualisation, and the Journey to the Cloud
As organisations expand their virtualisation deployments to application and desktop virtualisation, they will find themselves on the road to cloud computing. In this ESG whitepaper, we look at the multi-phase processes IT organisations will undergo and offer guidance on how each phase provides an opportunity to not only increase optimisation and efficiency, but enhance security as well.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Bluechip Infotech expands security portfolio with Netwrix
- 2015 ARN ICT Industry Awards: Nominations closed; yet another record
- nbn adds 200,000 more homes it its national broadband network rollout
- Microsoft makes price adjustments for Azure in Australia
- Adaptive Insights secures $75 million in funding for expansion