- San Francisco DA pushes for chip payment cards in tech's backyard
- Adobe tries again to fix Flash vulnerability
- The Regin malware threat: Real protections against a mysterious danger
- Bitdefender security appliance for home networks seeks to replace end-point antivirus
- Pew poll: Limited knowledge on privacy policies, more on net neutrality
Best Practices for ERP Implementation
For many companies, the transition from existing traditional systems to a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system can consume significant corporate resources, including time, expense, and risk to business operations. Click to download what is best practice and how to avoid the setbacks.
Please supply your email address to access the content.