- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
Best Practices for ERP Implementation
For many companies, the transition from existing traditional systems to a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system can consume significant corporate resources, including time, expense, and risk to business operations. Click to download what is best practice and how to avoid the setbacks.
Please supply your email address to access the content.