- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
How to Navigate Today’s Supply Chain Challenges
Traditionally, ERP served as a system of record and managed common tasks, transactions, and disparate business processes across the organisation. However, businesses today face increased pressure to modernise the user experience as mobility, analytics and the cloud have increased user expectations. Find out more about today’s supply chain challenges.
Please supply your email address to access the content.