How to Navigate Today’s Supply Chain Challenges
Traditionally, ERP served as a system of record and managed common tasks, transactions, and disparate business processes across the organisation. However, businesses today face increased pressure to modernise the user experience as mobility, analytics and the cloud have increased user expectations. Find out more about today’s supply chain challenges.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Sony Pictures cancels Christmas day release of 'The Interview' following hacks
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- Predictive analytics for the masses gets closer with vendor investments
- Second-screen ad synching to take off in 2015