- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
How to Navigate Today’s Supply Chain Challenges
Traditionally, ERP served as a system of record and managed common tasks, transactions, and disparate business processes across the organisation. However, businesses today face increased pressure to modernise the user experience as mobility, analytics and the cloud have increased user expectations. Find out more about today’s supply chain challenges.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland