- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
Choosing the Right ERP Solutions to Support a Global Business
As organisations expand into new territories, they face a number of operational challenges. They need to adapt to the business rules of foreign countries, including government regulations, reporting requirements and variations in tax and labour laws. They must accommodate multiple languages, multiple currencies and varying local best practices. Find out what strategies businesses need to implement ERP systems across their global organisations. Find out more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke