- Apple beefs up security with 2-factor authentication for iCloud backups
- Twitter patches vulnerability that could have impacted advertising accounts
- Adobe releases previously delayed security updates for Reader and Acrobat
- The security function needs SMART metrics
- Majority of Scottish science academics will vote 'no' in referendum
The Inevitable Extinction of PSTs
Some of the most common threats to mailboxes are viruses, spam, and hardware failures, but there is another, often overlooked culprit—PST files. This whitepaper discusses the problems that PSTs cause as well as a systematic approach for eliminating them. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.