- Counterterrorism expert says it's time to give companies offensive cybercapabilities
- Newest RIG exploit kit driven by malicious advertising
- Don't get fooled into clicking phony Windows 10 upgrade emails
- DDoS Attacks Take Down RBS, Ulster Bank, and Natwest Online Systems
- T-Mobile caught in crossfire of injected ad war with Flash Networks
Business Continuity Planning IT Survival Guide
Whether your business is a one-man operation or it employs a thousand people, the starting point is the same: identify the processes critical to your success. To do this, you should first define what critical means in your business. Find out more on how organisations can begin the process of developing an effective business continuity plan designed to minimise the impact of disasters and reduce risk.
Please supply your email address to access the content.