- CloudFlare can provide its caching service without your SSL keys
- Samsung drops Knox prices and introduces Knox user portal
- Report: Bad communication among defense agencies makes China hacks more dangerous
- Home Depot breach put 56 million payment cards at risk, company says
- China says US hacking accusations are 'totally groundless'
Remote/Branch Office Data Protection and System Availability
Today, there are many challenges in supporting remote offices that include deploying physical and virtual servers, managing and maintaining a wide range of operating systems and applications, overseeing diverse storage solutions like DAS, NAS and SAN, and managing ever-demanding IT security. Once the core IT infrastructure is in place, IT faces even tougher challenges – download now to find out more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland