- Researchers find previously unknown exploits among Hacking Team's leaked files
- Scammers bypass Google filters with PDF cloaking
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, July 7
- OpenSSL tells users to prepare for a high severity flaw
- Hacking Team hack reveals why you shouldn't jailbreak your iPhone
Remote/Branch Office Data Protection and System Availability
Today, there are many challenges in supporting remote offices that include deploying physical and virtual servers, managing and maintaining a wide range of operating systems and applications, overseeing diverse storage solutions like DAS, NAS and SAN, and managing ever-demanding IT security. Once the core IT infrastructure is in place, IT faces even tougher challenges – download now to find out more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Veritas reveals new company strategy
- Psoda launches not-for-profit charity initiative in Australia
- Schneider Electric and Cisco ink partnership for resilient control system networks
- Organisations need a more centralised data strategy: Commvault
- Bluechip Infotech acquires MPA Systems' Cyberoam business