- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
Remote/Branch Office Data Protection and System Availability
Today, there are many challenges in supporting remote offices that include deploying physical and virtual servers, managing and maintaining a wide range of operating systems and applications, overseeing diverse storage solutions like DAS, NAS and SAN, and managing ever-demanding IT security. Once the core IT infrastructure is in place, IT faces even tougher challenges – download now to find out more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.