- Hillary Clinton: 'Our technology companies are not part of our government'
- Router malware: Fact or fiction?
- Los Alamos National Lab's R&D fueling new quantum-crypto firm
- Drupal offers bounty for breaking its new two-factor authentication
- Java, Flash and Reader still PC admins' biggest security headaches
Remote/Branch Office Data Protection and System Availability
Today, there are many challenges in supporting remote offices that include deploying physical and virtual servers, managing and maintaining a wide range of operating systems and applications, overseeing diverse storage solutions like DAS, NAS and SAN, and managing ever-demanding IT security. Once the core IT infrastructure is in place, IT faces even tougher challenges – download now to find out more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again
- EXPERIENCE IBM CLOUD 2014: Cloud an enabler, analytics a gold mine (+10 photos)
- HP launches ProLiant Gen9 servers
- PushPull Marketing merges business operations with DNA Connect