Remote/Branch Office Data Protection and System Availability
Today, there are many challenges in supporting remote offices that include deploying physical and virtual servers, managing and maintaining a wide range of operating systems and applications, overseeing diverse storage solutions like DAS, NAS and SAN, and managing ever-demanding IT security. Once the core IT infrastructure is in place, IT faces even tougher challenges – download now to find out more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Google to bring imaging, sensor technology to the operating room
- 5 freshly-funded cloud computing companies worth watching
- Why Meerkat and Periscope are the next big challenge for marketers
- USB Type-C peripherals are on the way, and storage devices are first up
- Microsoft should forget the Surface, stick to the Pro 2-in-1 line