- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
Data Centre Consolidation Restructures Your IT Costs for Continued Growth
Cost reduction. It’s in our blood. Reducing costs is always a smart strategy because a more operationally efficient data centre can provide the foundation for the future growth of the enterprise. Find out more about the challenges infrastructure managers face when relocating data centres and the tools available to help lessen the business risk of the move.
Please supply your email address to access the content.