- Industrial software website used in watering hole attack
- North Korea using foreign bases to launch cyberattacks, says HP
- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
Data Centre Consolidation Restructures Your IT Costs for Continued Growth
Cost reduction. It’s in our blood. Reducing costs is always a smart strategy because a more operationally efficient data centre can provide the foundation for the future growth of the enterprise. Find out more about the challenges infrastructure managers face when relocating data centres and the tools available to help lessen the business risk of the move.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- Australian bitcoin company launches first online exchange in United Arab Emirates
- Nutanix raises $US140 million in new funding