- EU wants Google to apply 'right to be forgotten' delistings to global .com domain
- Hacking Team surveillance malware masquerades as legitimate bookmark manager
- Cheap Android tablets riddled with security flaws, test finds
- UN committee calls on countries to protect right to privacy
- Hack the halls: Watch out for Cyber Monday scamathon
Unified Recovery Management - Reducing Risk and Cost by Simplifying the Recovery Infrastructure
This paper explores the complexities and challenges of today’s typical data protection and recovery environment, as well as the risks and costs that are increasingly associated with attempting to deal with these complexities and challenges. Read more about an alternative approach to data protection and recovery that can help reduce the complexity, risks and costs.
Please supply your email address to access the content.