- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
Unified Recovery Management - Reducing Risk and Cost by Simplifying the Recovery Infrastructure
This paper explores the complexities and challenges of today’s typical data protection and recovery environment, as well as the risks and costs that are increasingly associated with attempting to deal with these complexities and challenges. Read more about an alternative approach to data protection and recovery that can help reduce the complexity, risks and costs.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke