- Geofencing could add security layer for mobile devices
- EU data protection reform 'badly broken,' civil liberty groups warn
- China defends cybersecurity demands, amid complaints from U.S.
- Blackphone 2 will be a secure smartphone for business. Mystery tablet also touted
- iPhone theft victims tricked into unlocking devices
Unified Recovery Management - Reducing Risk and Cost by Simplifying the Recovery Infrastructure
This paper explores the complexities and challenges of today’s typical data protection and recovery environment, as well as the risks and costs that are increasingly associated with attempting to deal with these complexities and challenges. Read more about an alternative approach to data protection and recovery that can help reduce the complexity, risks and costs.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities