- David Cameron appoints special envoy for intelligence and law enforcement data sharing
- Is eBay trading too much security for seller happiness?
- GCHQ harnessing analytical skills of 120 dyslexic and dyspraxic spies
- McAfee announces 2015 editions of its antivirus and security suites
- New Brunswick Conquers Identity Management With Virtual Directory
Unlock the value of virtualisation with the IBM SmartCloud Foundation
Virtualisation offers organisations the potential to meet new goals and reach new levels of business performance by delivering valued services to business users more efficiently and effectively. But to realise this potential, organisations need more than virtualisation capabilities.They must have the virtualisation management capabilities in place that will enable them to deliver quality services while, at the same time, helping to control costs and manage risk. This whitepaper discusses why management is an important part of the journey that organisations today must make toward virtualising across business and IT infrastructures. Download now.
Please supply your email address to access the content.