Unlock the value of virtualisation with the IBM SmartCloud Foundation
Virtualisation offers organisations the potential to meet new goals and reach new levels of business performance by delivering valued services to business users more efficiently and effectively. But to realise this potential, organisations need more than virtualisation capabilities.They must have the virtualisation management capabilities in place that will enable them to deliver quality services while, at the same time, helping to control costs and manage risk. This whitepaper discusses why management is an important part of the journey that organisations today must make toward virtualising across business and IT infrastructures. Download now.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking