- Hacked celebrities 'dumb', says proposed EU digital commissioner
- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Security experts scrambling on Shellshock vulnerability as exploits begin
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
Unlock the value of virtualisation with the IBM SmartCloud Foundation
Virtualisation offers organisations the potential to meet new goals and reach new levels of business performance by delivering valued services to business users more efficiently and effectively. But to realise this potential, organisations need more than virtualisation capabilities.They must have the virtualisation management capabilities in place that will enable them to deliver quality services while, at the same time, helping to control costs and manage risk. This whitepaper discusses why management is an important part of the journey that organisations today must make toward virtualising across business and IT infrastructures. Download now.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester