- ORX-Locker, another ransomware platform for any criminal emerges
- Tired of memorizing passwords? A Turing Award winner came up with this algorithmic trick
- Russia, China said to use hacked databases to find US spies
- Attivo brings deception technology to Amazon Web Services
- Behind the scenes: Security operations at the Little League World Series
Guiding the Cloud Application Decision with the IBM Cloud Transformation Advisor
When considering whether to move an application to the cloud, it is important to consider both the business purpose of the application and the role that application plays in supporting business and IT strategies. This context is important for considering whether to transition an application to a cloud environment, or whether to rearchitect or “transform” the application – and if so, how to do it. IBM has developed a methodology and tool for determining how to approach these decisions and optimise the benefits from applications being delivered from a cloud environment. Read now.
Please supply your email address to access the content.