- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
- This vigilante virus protects you against malware attacks, quotes Richard Stallman
- OAIC welcomes Kmart Australia breach notification after customer data hack
- Execs blame security breaches on user behaviour, executive leadership: CyberArk
Guiding the Cloud Application Decision with the IBM Cloud Transformation Advisor
When considering whether to move an application to the cloud, it is important to consider both the business purpose of the application and the role that application plays in supporting business and IT strategies. This context is important for considering whether to transition an application to a cloud environment, or whether to rearchitect or “transform” the application – and if so, how to do it. IBM has developed a methodology and tool for determining how to approach these decisions and optimise the benefits from applications being delivered from a cloud environment. Read now.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Microsoft acknowledges Office 2016-El Capitan crashes but lacks ETA for fix
- Scottrade had no idea about data breach until the feds showed up
- How News Corp is uniting 10 business units and 25,000 employees in a global IT push
- Microsoft slashes value of Office 2016 upgrade offer
- Good-bye, Google as we know it. Hello, Alphabet
- OgilvyVentures: Finding an alternative way to innovate
- Bigcommerce joins ranks behind new Twitter Buy Now button
- Report: Customer values and data-driven insights drive revenue growth
- How eHarmony’s date with data has lifted customer conversions
- Why marketing analytics is not about ROI calculation, but innovation