- EFF-led group wants to give do-not-track some bite
- Harvard CISO shares 5 pearls of IT security wisdom
- Senate heads toward vote on CISA cyberthreat info sharing bill
- EFF's new Do Not Track standard seeks to stop sneaky data collection
- Myfox Home Security review: Reality fails to live up to the promise of the demo
Cloud Computing Use Cases
This whitepaper is a product of the Cloud Standards Customer Council (CSCC) and documents a collection of high priority use cases for both the Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) cloud computing service models. Use cases highlight the benefits of cloud computing and are key to identifying specific technical requirements including the need for open standards that promote portability and interoperability. Learn more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Chi-X Australia implements Avaya technology to support its BYOD strategy
- Huawei Roadshow 2015: Software defined, 5G and Cloud to define the network future
- Telstra opens Gurrowa Innovation Lab
- Metronode spends $20 million on Perth datacentre expansion
- Mobile Embrace spends $2.5 million on buying Vizmond Media