- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
Cloud Computing Use Cases
This whitepaper is a product of the Cloud Standards Customer Council (CSCC) and documents a collection of high priority use cases for both the Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) cloud computing service models. Use cases highlight the benefits of cloud computing and are key to identifying specific technical requirements including the need for open standards that promote portability and interoperability. Learn more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke