- Despite reports of hacking, baby monitors remain woefully insecure
- Check Point’s SandBlast sandbox spells R.I.P for ROP attacks
- Employees put business data at risk by installing gambling apps on their phones
- Is poor software development the biggest cyber threat?
- HP beefs up enterprise security suite with tools to root out malware, app vulnerabilites
Easing The Transition To A Virtual Endpoint Infrastructure
Server virtualisation has emerged as one of the most successful and popular solutions for maximising operational efficiency, reducing costs, improving ROI and controlling datacentre infrastructure. Flush with success and benefits achieved from implementing server virualisation, organisations are increasingly exploring the possibility that similar cost savings could be achieved through desktop virtualisation - learn more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- ACLU urges court to block NSA's continued phone records collection
- Microsoft browser users kick older IE editions to the curb
- The unintended consequences of a RASP-focused application security strategy
- Motorola's new Moto 360 smartwatch comes in two sizes and a Sport version
- What's the deal with Apple-Cisco deal?
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution
- Bank of Queensland: Digital transformation of banking is in its infancy
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda