- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Australian information security posture weak by world standards: Cisco
- Remotely exploitable ‘GHOST’ bug strikes all Linux distros
- A new kind of DDoS threat: The "Nonsense Name" attack
- Old arguments may bog down US data breach notification legislation
Easing The Transition To A Virtual Endpoint Infrastructure
Server virtualisation has emerged as one of the most successful and popular solutions for maximising operational efficiency, reducing costs, improving ROI and controlling datacentre infrastructure. Flush with success and benefits achieved from implementing server virualisation, organisations are increasingly exploring the possibility that similar cost savings could be achieved through desktop virtualisation - learn more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Baskin-Robbins overhauls agency line-up, plots digital customer loyalty program
- Digital disruption isn’t disruption anymore: Why it’s time to refocus your business
- CEO survey: Digital technology for customer engagement and data provides big business value
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- Personalisation drives Colliers International website overhaul