- New malware program used in attacks against energy sector companies
- Tanium's fast-acting endpoint management tool grows up
- Facebook tracks all site vistors, violating EU law, report says
- Tanium pulls down $52M more venture capital for endpoint platform
- Anonymous proxies now used in a fifth of DDOS attacks
Top Reasons Why Customers Virtualise Their Desktop Infrastructures with EMC VSPEX
EMC VSPEX is a proven flexible architecture solution that allows IT to quickly and consistently deploy a virtualised infrastructure to consolidate servers, applications and desktops while helping you reduce capital and operational costs. Download now to transform your environment with simple, efficient and flexible virtualisation solutions.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- SDN Q and A: Juniper Networks managing director A/NZ, Nathan McGregor
- Inabox launches integrated Anittel
- Connector Systems adds SecurEnvoy to security arsenal
- SDN Q&A: Oracle senior principal product director, infrastructure software, Doan Nguyen
- SDN Q&A: Dimension Data, general manager, networks, Paul O’Donohoe