- Message security in spotlight as 'Minister for Encryption' Turnbull reasserts importance of privacy
- FREAK is another serious flaw in the web's encryption
- Google to stop patching Chrome for 60M Android users this May
- Snowden willing to face trial in US, if it's fair
- Privacy advocates find Obama proposal lacking
The Data Storage Imperative: Backup, Recovery and Archiving in Australia & New Zealand
This document analyses some of the key trends, perceptions, and actions that IT organisations are undertaking as they seek to cost-effectively store data to support business requirements while also complying with rapidly changing regulations. For this study, Forrester has surveyed 550 respondents across 11 countries in AP, including 50 in Australia and 30 in New Zealand, and conducted in-depth interviews with a mix of senior IT and business decision-makers who have deep knowledge of their organisation’s IT operations. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care
- Twitter CFO floats idea of newspaper-like 'daily edition'
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally