- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
- SaaS discovery tools target growing shadow-IT problem
- SHA-1 hashing algorithm could succumb to $75K attack, researchers say
- Endpoint protection pitched as alternative for unpatchable EOL Windows systems
- AWS security and compliance tools embrace enterprise clouds
Integrated Physical/Virtual Infrastructure Management
Recent research analysts indicates that the ongoing number one concern amongst both IT infrastructure managers as well as IT executives is integrated management of the virtual server environment. Server virtualisation has become such a critical and strategic technology that its mainstreaming is no longer a question—it is merely embraced. Consequently, all of the surrounding operations management tools and technologies must adapt to accommodate this unstoppable evolution. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- CMO interview: Balancing agility, data-driven marketing and long-term thinking in a startup
- 10 tips for achieving CMO-CIO alignment
- oOh! unveils interactive retail screens with sensory features