- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
- eBay’s Magento pushes patch after credit card threat
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
Integrated Physical/Virtual Infrastructure Management
Recent research analysts indicates that the ongoing number one concern amongst both IT infrastructure managers as well as IT executives is integrated management of the virtual server environment. Server virtualisation has become such a critical and strategic technology that its mainstreaming is no longer a question—it is merely embraced. Consequently, all of the surrounding operations management tools and technologies must adapt to accommodate this unstoppable evolution. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.