- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
How Analytics Bring Organisations Closer to their Customers
Today, you cannot underestimate the power of establishing an intimate relationship with the customer. Unfortunately, most relationships between vendors and customers are solely transactional. By turning disconnected data into valuable insights, analytics can empower the customer and anticipate their need before they know it themselves. Learn how these methods can improve customer sentiment and deliver a personalised message.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers