- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push
How Analytics Bring Organisations Closer to their Customers
Today, you cannot underestimate the power of establishing an intimate relationship with the customer. Unfortunately, most relationships between vendors and customers are solely transactional. By turning disconnected data into valuable insights, analytics can empower the customer and anticipate their need before they know it themselves. Learn how these methods can improve customer sentiment and deliver a personalised message.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager