- Cabinet Office launches procurement for new PSN framework
- Researcher creates proof-of-concept worm for network-attached storage devices
- Obama signs Executive Order to bolster federal credit card security
- Known NFC spoofing techniques probably wouldn't work with Apple Pay
- Apple's iCloud targeted in man-in-the-middle attack in China
802.11ac Action Plan: A Network-Readiness Checklist
Products based on the upcoming IEEE 802.11ac wireless-LAN (WLAN) standard are indeed going to dominate the enterprise wireless local-area network landscape. But as is often the case with new technologies, the hype surrounding the initial availability of .11ac products is running, to our thinking, anyway, a bit ahead of reality. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it