- Drive-by attack relies on hacked GoDaddy accounts
- Message security in spotlight as 'Minister for Encryption' Turnbull reasserts importance of privacy
- FREAK is another serious flaw in the Web's encryption
- Google to stop patching Chrome for 60M Android users this May
- Snowden willing to face trial in US, if it's fair
802.11ac Action Plan: A Network-Readiness Checklist
Products based on the upcoming IEEE 802.11ac wireless-LAN (WLAN) standard are indeed going to dominate the enterprise wireless local-area network landscape. But as is often the case with new technologies, the hype surrounding the initial availability of .11ac products is running, to our thinking, anyway, a bit ahead of reality. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Too soon to change tax treatment of Bitcoin, Treasury says
- Apple, like Google, to hire full-time security guards in Silicon Valley
- IBM plugs OpenPower servers into SoftLayer cloud
- Sony updates Morpheus PS4 headset with bigger, faster screen
- Judge says $415 million settlement in Silicon Valley hiring case is 'substantial'
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care
- Twitter CFO floats idea of newspaper-like 'daily edition'
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived