- US court fines EU spyware maker $500k and nabs source code
- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- PoS malware also targeting ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks
- EU wants Google to apply 'right to be forgotten' delistings to global .com domain
802.11ac Action Plan: A Network-Readiness Checklist
Products based on the upcoming IEEE 802.11ac wireless-LAN (WLAN) standard are indeed going to dominate the enterprise wireless local-area network landscape. But as is often the case with new technologies, the hype surrounding the initial availability of .11ac products is running, to our thinking, anyway, a bit ahead of reality. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Aus government begins review of cyber security strategy
- Communications coalition urges national focus on broadband adoption
- Melbourne IT eyes social media market with Tiger Pistol
- Building a non-distributed big data computing solution on Amazon Web Services
- Pressure mounts in Europe for strict net neutrality