- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
- John Lewis mail glitch leaves customers with £1.53 bill for marketing circular
- 2014's vulnerability surge left Mac OS, iOS more exposed than Windows
- D-Link remote access vulnerabilities remain unpatched
- Hackers exploit router flaws in unusual pharming attack
The New Normal: Mobile Device and App Behaviour Over Wi-Fi and Best Practices for Wireless Networks
Use of more mobile devices and hence more mobile applications at work create an ever-changing number of challenges for wireless network administrators and engineers. With smartphones, tablets and latest generation of laptops entering the workplace, a wide variety of smartphones and tablets access the network, almost always using Wi-Fi as the preferred – and sometimes the only – way to connect. Find out more about the New Normal of Wi-Fi Networking.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week