- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
- NotCompable sets new standards for mobile botnet sophistication
- Ransom malware attacks underscore limitations of anti-virus software
- NSA chief says cyberattacks on industrial systems are his top concern
- Governments act against webcam-snooping websites
The New Normal: Mobile Device and App Behaviour Over Wi-Fi and Best Practices for Wireless Networks
Use of more mobile devices and hence more mobile applications at work create an ever-changing number of challenges for wireless network administrators and engineers. With smartphones, tablets and latest generation of laptops entering the workplace, a wide variety of smartphones and tablets access the network, almost always using Wi-Fi as the preferred – and sometimes the only – way to connect. Find out more about the New Normal of Wi-Fi Networking.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Grocers, retailers gobble up Apple Pay in time for holidays
- EU net neutrality legislation under threat from Italian proposals, says rights group
- WebRTC close to tipping point as Cisco, Microsoft announce products
- Contain yourself: The layman's guide to Docker
- Molecular flash memory could store massive data