- Retailers warned to act now to protect against Backoff malware
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
- Kenneth van Wyk: Why do we keep relearning the same security lessons again and again?
- New malvertising campaign hit visitors of several high-profile sites
- Enthusiast developer keeps Windows XP alive with unofficial 'Service Pack 4'
Traditional antivirus products are based on signature recognition performed on endpoints. That is a failing strategy for a number of reasons. It is no wonder most information security experts question the ability of signature-based antivirus products to block the newest and most dangerous forms of malware. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.