- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
FAQs: How to break the old trade-off between effectiveness against malware and speed
Faster scans and better virus detection - can they do that? What’s wrong with traditional antivirus? Find out more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.