- NSA authorization to collect bulk phone data extended to June 1
- How a Blu-ray disc could install malware on your computer
- The week in security: Superfish a super problem, ransomware too
- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
Delivering a Secure Mobile Future
In two short years we have seen an explosion of Android powered devices. The mobile Internet has arrived and is delivering the anytime, anywhere, and almost anyplace access that let's us all take more control over our time and lives. It is consumers that are demanding to use mobile technology in the workplace, not IT departments. This has led to IT departments scrambling around to develop mobile policies. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey