- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Attackers exploit remote access tools to compromise retail systems
- US judge rules against Microsoft in email privacy case
- Twitter reports a rise in government data requests
- Tor points finger at US researchers after possible compromise of service
Delivering a Secure Mobile Future
In two short years we have seen an explosion of Android powered devices. The mobile Internet has arrived and is delivering the anytime, anywhere, and almost anyplace access that let's us all take more control over our time and lives. It is consumers that are demanding to use mobile technology in the workplace, not IT departments. This has led to IT departments scrambling around to develop mobile policies. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Blackberry partners Microsoft for BBM Windows Phone app launch
- EXCLUSIVE: WhiteGold and the French connection
- Three key questions about how the newly acquired WhiteGold will run
- EXCLUSIVE: How $4500 grew … and grew … and grew
- WhiteGold Solutions acquired by Exclusive Networks Group for undisclosed sum