- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
Computerworld Big Data Strategy Guide
Did you know that Big data is forecast to drive $34 billion of worldwide IT spending in 2013, according to Gartner, with the figure for 2012 standing at $28 billion? Software sales will be driven directly by demands for new big data functionality, with most of the current spending being used in adapting traditional solutions to the big data demands. Find out more on how to conquer Big Data for your organisation.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Watch out, bosses. Cyber Monday sales distractions hit
- Autodesk will bring digital designs into the real world with Microsoft's HoloLens
- U.S. proves to be a stronghold for Windows 10
- Obama and Bill Gates tout plans to double clean energy research spending
- Imagination hopes Creator board will woo IoT developers to its MIPS platform