- Moving toward smart and secure continuous software delivery
- Spam industry reinvented as messages containing malicious links surge
- Five ways to keep your student's digital life safe
- Start-up offers up endpoint detection and response for behavior-based malware detection
- The week in security: Old malware continues onslaught as new devices found vulnerable
Computerworld Big Data Strategy Guide
Did you know that Big data is forecast to drive $34 billion of worldwide IT spending in 2013, according to Gartner, with the figure for 2012 standing at $28 billion? Software sales will be driven directly by demands for new big data functionality, with most of the current spending being used in adapting traditional solutions to the big data demands. Find out more on how to conquer Big Data for your organisation.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- R programming language gaining ground on traditional statistics packages
- How can the Internet have too many routes and not enough addresses?
- OnBeep developing walkie-talkie type wearable for mobile devices
- Samsung builds custom Galaxy Tab 4 Nook tablet with Barnes & Noble
- Linux Foundation to offer new certification for IT workers
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB