- As Stagefright 2.0 emerges, HTC can’t commit to monthly Android patches
- The week in security: Kmart, DJs hacked as report confirms Target ignored security basics
- Kmart Australia calls in police over security breach
- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
Computerworld Big Data Strategy Guide
Did you know that Big data is forecast to drive $34 billion of worldwide IT spending in 2013, according to Gartner, with the figure for 2012 standing at $28 billion? Software sales will be driven directly by demands for new big data functionality, with most of the current spending being used in adapting traditional solutions to the big data demands. Find out more on how to conquer Big Data for your organisation.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Google patches second round of Stagefright flaws in Android
- Microsoft improves sharing in OneNote Class Notebooks as school year plows on
- IBM zeroes in on unstructured data with Cleversafe buy
- Chinese hackers put iOS in the crosshairs with novel attack angles
- As Microsoft focuses on mobile, Windows 10 will be key