- Arrests made after international cyber-ring targets StubHub
- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
- Apple tech note illuminates purported 'backdoor' services
- BlackBerry offers BES10 as a hosted service through partners
- File-encrypting Android ransomware 'Simplocker' targets English-speaking users
Computerworld Big Data Strategy Guide
Did you know that Big data is forecast to drive $34 billion of worldwide IT spending in 2013, according to Gartner, with the figure for 2012 standing at $28 billion? Software sales will be driven directly by demands for new big data functionality, with most of the current spending being used in adapting traditional solutions to the big data demands. Find out more on how to conquer Big Data for your organisation.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution