- FTC settles with developers of sneaky cryptocurrency mining app
- US personnel agency takes system offline after hack
- MIT tests 'software transplants' to fix buggy code
- Malwarebytes offers amnesty to pirates amid licensing overhaul
- Security Short Take: Samsung bows to pressure on Windows Update tweaks
Computerworld Big Data Strategy Guide
Did you know that Big data is forecast to drive $34 billion of worldwide IT spending in 2013, according to Gartner, with the figure for 2012 standing at $28 billion? Software sales will be driven directly by demands for new big data functionality, with most of the current spending being used in adapting traditional solutions to the big data demands. Find out more on how to conquer Big Data for your organisation.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Public safety technology is central to becoming a smart city: Hitachi Data Systems
- Dropbox and Xero team up to increase productivity for small businesses
- Inabox inks $3.6 million Total Telecoms deal
- Ooyala expands technology stack with Nativ acquisition
- Bulletproof steps up Cloud play with new Professional Services arm
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change
- Microsoft hands some of the reins for its display ad business to AOL
- Why Open Colleges, Virgin Mobile are backing a new tool for brand advocacy
- Digital marketers look for behavioral triggers
- Can brand builders do well and do good?