- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
- New malware program used in attacks against energy sector companies
Case Study | Migrating 200 applications without disruption | UZ Leuven
Case study demonstrating fast, efficient complex data migration from multiple sources. Find out how UZ Leuven benefited at both a strategic and project level, and accomplished a highly complex database migration without skipping a beat. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.