- Chrome loses “confusing” yellow triangle for HTTPS sites
- US, UK disrupt Dridex botnet, which targeted online banking
- Phishing websites look more legit with SSL certs from major companies
- Cisco dedicates security project to 'pissing off the bad guys'
- Cambridge University study finds 87 percent of Android devices vulnerable to attack
Case Study | Migrating 200 applications without disruption | UZ Leuven
Case study demonstrating fast, efficient complex data migration from multiple sources. Find out how UZ Leuven benefited at both a strategic and project level, and accomplished a highly complex database migration without skipping a beat. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.