BYOD Adoption Goes Beyond Devices And Requires Completely Rethinking The Network And Security
The rapid adoption of Internet-enabled consumer devices has had a major impact on enterprise mobility strategies. This research shows that many BYOD programs are initially driven by access to email, and also indicates that organisations may be underestimating the implications for security and network architectures. View the full research paper.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- NEC aims at Big Data 'sweet spot' with new SAP Hana tool
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities