- Chrome loses “confusing” yellow triangle for HTTPS sites
- Cisco dedicates security project to 'pissing off the bad guys'
- Cambridge University study finds 87 percent of Android devices vulnerable to attack
- UL creating standard for wearable privacy and security
- Kwikset finally enables cloud control for its Kevo smart lock
BYOD Adoption Goes Beyond Devices And Requires Completely Rethinking The Network And Security
The rapid adoption of Internet-enabled consumer devices has had a major impact on enterprise mobility strategies. This research shows that many BYOD programs are initially driven by access to email, and also indicates that organisations may be underestimating the implications for security and network architectures. View the full research paper.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Closing the gap: BrandHook’s ways of working driving brand and consumer relationships
- Optimizely raises US$58 million to build out personalisation platform
- Chief digital officer interview: Day in the life of Penguin’s digital storyteller
- SAP unveils SaaS analytics platform
- Five lessons from Expedia’s test-and-learn culture