2013 Global Information Security Survey: Initial findings
The results of PwC’s annual Global Information Security Survey indicate that companies are confident in their efforts to secure systems, information, and privacy. Strategies and personnel are in place, they say, and processes and technology are humming along. The number of incidents reported seems manageable. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Firefox coming to iOS this year, Mozilla says
- Amazon snaps up Elemental to boost video on AWS
- Ex-Tesla engineer could face prison for hacking former manager's email, FBI says
- Microsoft will release its hackathon help tool to the world
- US DOJ tightens policies on use of simulated cells for surveillance
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC